Adelaide Research and Scholarship
Schools and Disciplines
School of Architecture and Built Environment
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Type: ||Encyclopedia contribution|
|Title: ||[Contributions to S.A.’s greats : the men and women of the North Terrace plaques]|
|Author: ||Jones, David Sydney|
|Citation: ||S.A.’s greats : the men and women of the North Terrace plaques / John Healey (ed.), various pages|
|Publisher: ||Historical Society of South Australia|
|Issue Date: ||2002|
|School/Discipline: ||School of Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Urban Design|
|Contents: ||• Walter Hervey Bagot (1880-1963): Architect, pp. 4, 168.|
• John McConnell Black, M.B.E.. (1855-1951): Botanist, pp. 9, 168.
• Walter Gill (1851-1929): Forestry administrator, pp. 47, 172.
• George Hannaford (1852-1927): Orchardist and apiarist, pp. 54, 172.
• Amos William Howard (1848-1930): Nurseryman and promoter of
subterranean clover, pp. 63, 173.
• Norman William Jolly (1882-1954): Forestry scientist, pp. 67, 174.
|Description (link): ||http://proxy.library.adelaide.edu.au/login?url=http://library.adelaide.edu.au/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?BBID=1025814|
|Appears in Collections:||Architecture Publications|
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.