Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Robert Burns Statue|
|Abstract:||B & w postcard. Statue was unveiled by Chief Honourable John Darling, M. L. C. on 5 May, 1894 and was situated outside the Mitchell building. Statue has since been moved and now stands in front of the State Library.|
|Appears in Collections:||Series 1151 University Photographs and Glass Slides|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.