Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Abstract:||White's Rooms in the Clarence Hotel. (George White's concert and assembly rooms were established between 1861 and 1865, and became Garner's Theatre and Hudson's Bijou between 1876 and 1900 when Harry Rickard of the Tivoli Theatres Australia converted the premises into his Adelaide (new) Tivoli Thearte.)|
|Description:||Scanned from the original held in Rare Books & Special Collections, Barr Smith Library.|
|Call number:||Manuscript Collection MSS 0107|
|Appears in Collections:||Theatre images|
Files in This Item:
|White's Rooms Theatre copy.jpg||211.79 kB||JPEG|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.