Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Arthur Lionel Rogers
|On 19 March 1889 the instrument maker A.L. Rogers was appointed to the Physical Laboratory at the University of Adelaide under W.H. Bragg. Rogers contructed teaching and laboratory apparatus, and made X-ray tubes and radio equipment for Bragg's early research.
University of Adelaide
|From the Bragg research papers compiled by John Jenkin MSS 0144. Source: Miss E. Rogers.
|Appears in Collections:
|Research labs and equipment
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.